• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Arekkisu

Hello all,

Today my partner suprised me today while we were at a tarantula convention and got me my first ever T, which also happens to be my favourite and one I was researching for a couple years now, A cyriopagopus lividus aka...Colbalt blue. I am extremely excited as its my first ever T and I cant wait to see how they mature. Theyre currently 3cm leg diam and are chilling in their burrow.

Im also looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer, all advice tips or discussion is greatly appreciated. :D

Attachments

• IMG_20240324_151717.jpg
    IMG_20240324_151717.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20240324_151443.jpg
    IMG_20240324_151443.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome to the hobby & the forum.

Don't expect to see too much of your lividus. Mine is 95% pet hole & maybe one day per month, at most. Out on show T.

Arekkisu

Welcome to the hobby & the forum.

Don't expect to see too much of your lividus. Mine is 95% pet hole & maybe one day per month, at most. Out on show T.
Pet hole, love it so far theyve made an impressive web and i can see their little paws, lowkey thought the guy sold us a tub of dirt until we got home