• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

a BLACK WIDOW meal...........??

tom landock

3 Year Member
yep, found a huge black widow spider outside, & she ate it yesterday & still alive today...!! was worried about venom of BW spider....NO problem......got 1 more huge black widow if anybody collects those...?

Mr. P

3 Year Member
Most yards have pesticides and fertilizers in them that pose a greater risk. It is good practice to not use things found in the yard as a food staple. It's like feeding humans, organic is always healthier.

But then again, I have so much preservatives in me that I mught just live forever. :T:

tom landock

3 Year Member
Most yards have pesticides and fertilizers in them that pose a greater risk. It is good practice to not use things found in the yard as a food staple. It's like feeding humans, organic is always healthier.

But then again, I have so much preservatives in me that I mught just live forever. :T:
ok........sounds good.....TY

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Squidward at Grave 22102021212150.jpg

Latest posts