• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US 9 MM P. irminia and counting plus a few true spiders

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Tarantulas
Do you know what happens when you raise half of a sac of P.irminia slings to 4+ inch sub-adults? You get a fair share and a good number of mature males. Right now I have 9 in stock having matured as early as 4 weeks ago to as late as 2 weeks ago. If you have plans for a 2024 P.irminia breeding project HERE YOU GO! $40 each shipped

True Spiders
1) Phidippus adumbratus jumping spiders: sold as a trio of mature females $100 shipped
2) Phidippus audax jumping spiders: sold in lots of 2 as sub-adults $40 shipped
3) Black/Brown Widow Spider combo: (1) Latrodectus hesperus and (3) Latrodectus geometricus sub-adult females $40 shipped

*spiders are shipped via UPS 2nd Day Air (Overnight available at additional costs)

T.O.S.
1.Shipping rate is zip code dependent.
2. Submit to me your zip code and I can give you a shipping rate quote (based on shipping from my zip code to yours).
3. Transactions/payment are done via PayPal or Venmo.
4. Shipping is via Redline Shipping (FedEx vendor) and UPS, offering both Express and 2nd Day options.
5. Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG) is applied to both Express and 2 Day shipping modes.
6. LAG is for the replacement or compensation of the purchased animal in the event said animal dies in transit.
7. Notification of an animal dying or sustaining injury during transit is required within the initial 4 hours of you having received said package.
8. LAG is for the cost of the animal and compensation of the purchased animal(s) and not shipping costs.
9. I will use discretion in the determination if a particular day of weather/temperature is appropriate and safe to ship purchased animal.
Report Edit

Attachments

• Pcam 2.jpg
    Pcam 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • Pcam 3.jpg
    Pcam 3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • adum jan 2024 4.jpg
    adum jan 2024 4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • adum jan 2024 3.jpg