• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

3 T's, Two birds and a Yorkie

10legz

Hey all,
New guy from Reno,NV. I have three T's, a Mexican red knee, a Rosie and a Salmon Pink Goliath. The red knee and the Goliath I purchased as slings. The Rosie was an adult male when I started this adventure. Today i found a nice tank at petco, its the Exo Terra Outback Terrarium, 24" L x 18" W x 12" H, 22 GAL. I used a plastic divider that i made and put my Red knee and the goliath in their new apartments.. no crossing over allowed, they are sealed up pretty good. The Rosie is still in his original 20 gal aquarium.

my birds are an African Grey and a Quaker Parrot. The yorkie runs around everywhere so i guess i claim him too.

20170927_161353.jpg

My Rose Hair male, Aragog

20180818_221427.jpg

working on the golliath enclosure.
20180717_133601.jpg

The salmon pink, Revzilla before last weekends molt.
chupsa2.jpg

Chupacabra was such a small sling..

Hes bigger now.
20180310_234101.jpg

20141125_095707.jpg

Chester says hi.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum and the hobby. Dividers are not recommended no matter how safe it may appear to look. Tarantulas have their ways of getting to the other side. Any enclosure over 10 gallon is overkill. It makes it more difficult for them to find their food. Even 10 gallon is overkill for most tarantulas, your Lp when full grown would be perfect for a 10 gallon. The other two will be fine in a 5 gallon.

Latest posts