• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US 2x FREE SCORPIONS

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
These will go to experienced keepers only. One is unidentified and unsexed from California. The other is an AF Centruroides carribeanus*. All I ask is that you pay shipping. ($50 express- will only ship express due to extreme temps). Shipping is non refundable no matter what. If you're experienced and interested in giving these guys a home, please lmk asap. Thank you!

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
These will go to experienced keepers only. One is unidentified and unsexed from California. The other is an AF Centruroides carribeanus*. All I ask is that you pay shipping. ($50 express- will only ship express due to extreme temps). Shipping is non refundable no matter what. If you're experienced and interested in giving these guys a home, please lmk asap. Thank you!
Happy to take one ;) or two!

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member
Free! Wow! My friend and brother might want one. Imma tell them

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
These scorpions have been spoken for. Thank you @Oursapoil for offering to give them a good home. :)

Thank you to everyone else that inquired but first come first serve. Thank you!

Latest posts