• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 new Ts and some scorpions.

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Reptile show was in town today, just one day after my birthday so got to treat myself to some invertebrates for my bday.
_20180107_130415.JPG
I got my first pokie today a 1" p.regalis and a tiny little Hapalopus sp pumpkin patch large. Along with 5 H.hottentotta to start a communal scorpion set up. Should be a interesting evening getting everything set up.

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Tgotty90 : you will love your P. regalis, my friend. I bought one 4 months ago—I was scared to death. Now that I have had him, a penultimate 7’male, I don’t fear him (much). He is so cool. Never hides. Curiously walks around when I am doing cage maintenance and attacks crickets with fervor quicker than a blink. I like him so much, I just got a second Pokie; a subfusca highland. Happy Birthday. Good to see you around again.

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
@Tgotty90 : you will love your P. regalis, my friend. I bought one 4 months ago—I was scared to death. Now that I have had him, a penultimate 7’male, I don’t fear him (much). He is so cool. Never hides. Curiously walks around when I am doing cage maintenance and attacks crickets with fervor quicker than a blink. I like him so much, I just got a second Pokie; a subfusca highland. Happy Birthday. Good to see you around again.
Thanks WolfSpider, just been real busy lately but you'll see me on here more often now that my seasons over.

Definitely excited about the p.regalis, my dealer couldn't believe I didn't have one yet when I showed him what all I have. So figured I'd pick one up this time around.

How big was yours when you got it? I heard they're super fast growing, so that's got me excited to see how quick this little guys gonna take to turn into a 8 inch monster.

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Here are the other new additions.

P.regalis enjoying it's first meal under my care.
_20180107_223605.JPG

H.sp ccolumbia, and that's a small cricket I cut up for it, just shows how small this little guy really is.
KIMG1375.jpg

Latest posts