• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 new arrivals on the way

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
I'm excited to say I have 2 new Ts on the way.
Megaphobema robustum
Psalmopoeus irminia

Two very beautiful and unique spiders I'll post pics when they arrive.
Also I've been working on my YouTube channel I've been posting enclosure setups and info about my Ts it's still private at the moment as I want to put more videos on before I make it public how many videos do you think I should have on there that will be a nice amount to build on before making it public.

Marija

3 Year Member
Congrats on your new arrivals! Must say Megaphobema robustum is truly gorgeous. Good luck with them and I'm looking forward to see the pictures :)
For a YouTube channel I'm sure you can start with just a few videos and post let's say once a week in the future :) or even more often if you have time. Looking forward to see your video too.

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
Congrats on your new arrivals! Must say Megaphobema robustum is truly gorgeous. Good luck with them and I'm looking forward to see the pictures :)
For a YouTube channel I'm sure you can start with just a few videos and post let's say once a week in the future :) or even more often if you have time. Looking forward to see your video too.
Took me so many attempts to do the talking ones lol couldn't get the words out it just something that I'll get better with over time I'll put a link up when it's ready to go public so everyone can have a look and hopefully subscribe like and comment:)

Marija

3 Year Member
Took me so many attempts to do the talking ones lol couldn't get the words out it just something that I'll get better with over time I'll put a link up when it's ready to go public so everyone can have a look and hopefully subscribe like and comment:)
I'm sure you'll get better don't worry :)
I sure will subscribe!

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
OK so I wasn't expecting the m robustom to come tomorrow but it's turned up today at work I haven't got anything apart from a plastic box and I can't go home to transfer her very frustrating as I really want to get her home she's looking gorgeous though
20170111_123940.jpg

Redacted

3 Year Member
I'm excited to say I have 2 new Ts on the way.
Megaphobema robustum
Psalmopoeus irminia

Two very beautiful and unique spiders I'll post pics when they arrive.
Also I've been working on my YouTube channel I've been posting enclosure setups and info about my Ts it's still private at the moment as I want to put more videos on before I make it public how many videos do you think I should have on there that will be a nice amount to build on before making it public.
Post it mow. A work in continual process. Two very difwrent kinds of Ts you have coming. Exciting.