• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 new additions and a rehouse today...

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Got to make it out to the local reptile show today and came away with a few new friends.
KIMG1291.jpg
Orphnaecus Phillippinus (phillipine tangerine)
KIMG1294.jpg
Calisoga Longitarsus(false tarantula, silver spider)
_20171001_155141.JPG
the o.phillipinus is exploring its new enclosure, didn't have as much trouble transferring as I thought luckily but did get to witness the true speed when I brushed him out, got the lid on quick as it scurried around its new home.
_20171001_165943.JPG
this little guy wasted know time digging out a burrow, as soon as I put him in his new enclosure he found a spot and started working.
_20171001_165759.JPG
also rehoused my little A.geniculata Gene today, he's fare too big for the little vile I had him in before.
_20171001_165831.JPG
he has plenty of space now to grow and explore.
KIMG1296.jpg

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
I like O.philippinus... it's a kinda sort of 'OBT' little brother that never had a proper stag night party with ready to breed chubby 0.1 hissing T's :)
Good way too put it lol I like this little guy too, I've wanted a solid orange T for the longest time, definitely consider p.murinus but I already have two other baboons so thought I'd change it up and get something from a different part of the world.