• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 more new Ts

SlouchySmurf

3 Year Member
I have just bought 2 new sub adult Avicularia.avicularia. Don't know the sexes yet. But both are very nice specimens. Price was alright as well. Will post pics eventually :D

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
first ever Arboreals? They can definitely move. If you think they're fast, you should see a pokie.

SlouchySmurf

3 Year Member
first ever Arboreals? They can definitely move. If you think they're fast, you should see a pokie.

Yeah they are my first arboreals, but I wanted to start with this species in that dept. Pokies and OWT are a bit too advanced for me yet. :) But here are some pics of the new Avic.avics

Attachments

• A.avicularia_1.jpg
    A.avicularia_1.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 12
  • A.avicularia_2.jpg
    A.avicularia_2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 11

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Heh, my arboreals don't worry me. It's my M. robustum. Though she hasn't given me any issue since I opened her shipping container lol.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol, no thanks. I love my little swamp monster. I never really see her move, though she's in a new place each morning. She's very interesting. And she practically did a back flip to grab a cricket I gave her, so no deal.

Thanks for raising such a great T though. :D

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol, no thanks. I love my little swamp monster. I never really see her move, though she's in a new place each morning. She's very interesting. And she practically did a back flip to grab a cricket I gave her, so no deal.

Thanks for raising such a great T though. :D

:D

Latest posts