• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

10 more slings...

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Like I really needed it. Today I received 5 spiderlings each of Chilobrachys dyscolus and Ch. huahini.
1587519263582.jpeg

Rehousing from those little vials to a “large” house was easy. Some just walked out, others stayed in their transport containers a little longer.
1587519489069.jpeg

My freebie is a Tliltocatl albopilosus. It is already a little bigger and is liking the new terrarium a lot!
1587519700970.jpeg

I am happy with all my new T’s
:cool:

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Any manure in there?
Organic soils usually do, chicken manure is the worst o_O (smelling)
I don’t have a smell. Actually it smells like after a good rain when you spray it. It is only that wet in the beginning... later on when the plants do good I know everything is ok for the spiders as well. :)

shaun

3 Year Member
They look great, I am waiting on a couple at the moment.
I do not expect to end up with dozens/hundreds. Am I fooling myself?

BrokenRay

3 Year Member
I'm so envious of everyone that can get alot of new additions or have a large collection as I cannot at the moment have that many. However congratulations nonetheless great additions. I can attest to the T. albopilosum as they have such a huge personality. I love'em, I know alot of people are turned off by plain brown T's but I love them all.

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
They look great, I am waiting on a couple at the moment.
I do not expect to end up with dozens/hundreds. Am I fooling myself?
LOL. May be you are not ending up with 100 or more...at least not now! ;):eek:

Latest posts