• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

1 new one, 1 freebie and 1 rehouse

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My last order from Jakub at spidershop.pl contained a cracked terrarium, broken by the couriers. Jakub has arranged a new one to be delivered so I just had to order a new T to take advantage of free delivery.

My new purchase, an Orphnaecus sp negros now called Bago.
DSCF5967 (2).JPG

The freebie Jakub very kindly sent me is a little out of my comfort zone, a Diplura sanguinea, Airao. If anyone has any tips for its care I would appreciate it.
Panic over, it was a mislabelled vial and Airao is in fact another Orphnaecus sp negros so now named Bais.
DSCF5969 (2).JPG

DSCF5971 (3).JPG

While I had all the rehousing equipment out I decided to move Jakarta, my Selenocosmia javanensis, into a larger container. This is a T that I've hardly seen so it was good to have a chance for a photo. It looks so tiny now but it has bunched itself up.
DSCF5972 (2).JPG

Last edited:

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It just sprang to mind and I couldn't resist! :)
I can't remember who did the routine, probably Benny Hill if I had to guess. There was more to it but I can't remember atm.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It just sprang to mind and I couldn't resist! :)
I can't remember who did the routine, probably Benny Hill if I had to guess. There was more to it but I can't remember atm.

It's almost like a Two Ronnies sketch

Latest posts