• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US 0.2 Poecilotheria rufilata

l4nsky

3 Year Member
Hola,

I picked up 3 P. rufilata from Vial Creatures in Jan 2019 and lucky for me, all three have sexed out as female. I am keeping one and I'm looking for good homes for the other two. Both for sale are molt sexed, in the 5-6" range, and have molted within the past two months. I'm asking $180 each or $300 for both, cash preferred. At this time, I'm looking for local sales only (I dont want the first time I ship T's to be in the middle of a Midwestern summer). I'm in the STL, MO area and can meet within 2 hours driving distance. I'm open to trades as well. Pictures available on request.

Thanks,
--Matt

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hola,

I picked up 3 P. rufilata from Vial Creatures in Jan 2019 and lucky for me, all three have sexed out as female. I am keeping one and I'm looking for good homes for the other two. Both for sale are molt sexed, in the 5-6" range, and have molted within the past two months. I'm asking $180 each or $300 for both, cash preferred. At this time, I'm looking for local sales only (I dont want the first time I ship T's to be in the middle of a Midwestern summer). I'm in the STL, MO area and can meet within 2 hours driving distance. I'm open to trades as well. Pictures available on request.

Thanks,
--Matt

Too bad you don't ship....I'd take them both. ;)

l4nsky

3 Year Member
Too bad you don't ship....I'd take them both. ;)
If they haven't sold around September, then shipping will be an option. I'm just not comfortable with the 90°+ F around here right now to try a first attempt. These girls have been amazing to raise and I'd rather not risk it because I dont really need the money at the moment.

Paemitch97

Hola,

Thanks,
--Matt
Hey your in stl?

Latest posts