• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What should I get?

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats! Just found out that breeders have been breeding balfouri locally. I may need to research on that T. Maybe next year, a batch will be available. ;)

araneomagus

3 Year Member
Congrats! Just found out that breeders have been breeding balfouri locally. I may need to research on that T. Maybe next year, a batch will be available. ;)

I actually ended up getting a near 6" Female GBB...and a B. Emilia, and a A. Chalcodes, all females too.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I actually ended up getting a near 6" Female GBB...and a B. Emilia, and a A. Chalcodes, all females too.
Congrats! I hate deciding on what to buy next :) A. chalcodes, I promised my son we would get this next order. And now i can't decide if i want a B. smithi, or the G. pulchra, or the H. triseriatis, or or or lol

Guess i'll have to sit down with my most wanted lists and figure out what i want for sure.

Roo

3 Year Member
Congrats! I hate deciding on what to buy next :) A. chalcodes, I promised my son we would get this next order. And now i can't decide if i want a B. smithi, or the G. pulchra, or the H. triseriatis, or or or lol

Guess i'll have to sit down with my most wanted lists and figure out what i want for sure.

I like the G Pulchra