• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

GBB

Bingyu

3 Year Member
OMG:eek:, I just ordered T's from Bristol. I have no idea how long it may take for mine to arrive now! Btw, does anyone recommend any sites for selling T's overseas? I've been looking for the site for a while but there're not that many shops offering the oversea delivery.:)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
OMG:eek:, I just ordered T's from Bristol. I have no idea how long it may take for mine to arrive now! Btw, does anyone recommend any sites for selling T's overseas? I've been looking for the site for a while but there're not that many shops offering the oversea delivery.:)

The last order I made from Tarantulas Bristol was dealt with without problems and that was just a few weeks ago.

Bingyu

3 Year Member
The last order I made from Tarantulas Bristol was dealt with without problems and that was just a few weeks ago.

Thanks for that information :) It's my first time to order the T's on site, so definitely maybe worried lol. I will share the pictures of my order from Bristol with you guys when I receive those beautiful babies. :T:

Nate"flash"Calli

3 Year Member
Im new to the hobby and i am about to order my first. It is going to be a GBB sling and i was wondering if anyone had a preference on what substrate i should use

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Im new to the hobby and i am about to order my first. It is going to be a GBB sling and i was wondering if anyone had a preference on what substrate i should use
Most use Coconut coir but plain old zero additive topsoil works :)
If you get topsoil just make very sure it has no fertilizer etc in it. Big bag is like 3-4 bucks. Slightly higher for the coir but much lighter.

Nate"flash"Calli

3 Year Member
Most use Coconut coir but plain old zero additive topsoil works :)
If you get topsoil just make very sure it has no fertilizer etc in it. Big bag is like 3-4 bucks. Slightly higher for the coir but much lighter.

Thank you. I've researched a lot but i just wanted an up to date response from someone to make sure that i am doing it right and dont hurt my T when it gets here

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank you. I've researched a lot but i just wanted an up to date response from someone to make sure that i am doing it right and dont hurt my T when it gets here
Ask anything you need to, no matter how foolish you might think it sounds. Folks here are amazingly friendly and helpful :)

Latest posts