• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What Sex Is My Avicularia avicularia?

ryliesmom2011

I got it from our local PetSmart a couple weeks ago. They couldn't tell me if it was male or female or whether it was a sub-adult/juvenile. I'm hoping someone here can at least help me figure out if my pink toe is a male or female. I apologize for the horrible quality of my pictures. My phone camera isn't that great and it doesn't help that the side of enclosure my T is currently in isn't the best to try and get pics through (It was a "put it together yourself" enclosure but the glue dried outside of where it was supposed to be). I hope someone can still see enough in my pics to help me. If need be, I can try to get better ones, but the quality still isn't guaranteed. Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Attachments

• 20230428_144614[1].jpg
    20230428_144614[1].jpg
    746.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 20230428_114851[2].jpg
    20230428_114851[2].jpg
    879.2 KB · Views: 13

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum! I dont know that any of us will be able to tell the sex from your photos. It might be best to wait until you can check a fresh molt