• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US True Spiders/Tarantula for sale! (Local pickup only!)

Ratmosphere

3 Year Member
Grammostola pulchra unsexed 1" sling- $100 or $115 with enclosure.

Acanthogonatus francki mature male- $35 or $55 with enclosure.

Hogna carolinensis large female- $35 or $55 with enclosure.

Viridasius fasciatus unsexed 1" sling- $50 or $60 with enclosure.

Viridasius fasciatus penultimate female- $110 or $125 with enclosure.

(3) Pandinus imperator females- $60 each or $80 with enclosure.

Terms of service:
Payments need to be through PayPal friends/family. I'm in CT and local meet up would work the best for me if you are in NY, NJ or any other place in New England. I do my meet ups in my home town. Just recently had a customer drive from Pennsylvania to get a stag beetle/rhino beetle lot from me, anythings possible. Could also meet up at the New York White Plains reptile expo whenever they come around. In this case, one is coming up on February 11 2018. Payments would need to be made before then.

Live Arrival Guarantee:
Weather must be above 35F in your area for LAG and blow 90F. All spiders are in great shape and well taken care of, there should be no problems.

Refund Policy:
Payments are non refundable. Think thoroughly before making the purchase.

I would be delighted to provide pictures and answer question to serious buyers only. If you aren't 100% on making the purchase please refrain from contacting me. Thank you!

Latest posts