• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thrigmopoeus psychedelicus LSD EARTH TIGER

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
Just seen this new species for sale at the spider shop online £239 for a spiderling wow
FlashAnnotate.jpg

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That is stunning but I wouldn't dare pay that sort of money for a sling.

Ghost

3 Year Member
Wow that's one beautiful looking T,But the wife would probably kill me if I paid that sort of money for a sling.
Although it does make the Harpactira.pulchripes look cheap at £70.00 for a 2cm sling I wonder if she would go for that.....

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I love the looks of the H. Pulchripes probably more than the T in the first post (great name though, lol). I hope you at least see a lot of yours to make the price worth while, lol.
I think my most expensive spider is my P. Met sling (£32), my cheapest the T. gigas and LP at £6.

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
I was wondering that myself if I make it to the BTS show next month I will be sure to ask Lee that question just for fun lol....
Im going there next month booked a night at the rioch arena im afraid if I see one the credit card might come out lol

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
There speaks the voice of experience hey @Enn49 .....lol
Just stumbled across this old post when I was looking for links to @Shampain post on Ziggy stardust as I thought I had read somewhere the T. psychedelicus also had a link to David Bowie. at least thay are about £100 cheaper now. ☺

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
There speaks the voice of experience hey @Enn49 .....lol
Just stumbled across this old post when I was looking for links to @Shampain post on Ziggy stardust as I thought I had read somewhere the T. psychedelicus also had a link to David Bowie. at least thay are about £100 cheaper now. ☺

Haha, I was one of those rare people that sailed through the 60s without ever coming into contact with drugs, don't ask me how though :D