• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Three Tree Girls to Go (for Sale)

SpiderMike

3 Year Member
Slimming back the numbers a bit and these three ladies are for sale:

Poecilotheria striata - Mysore ornamental 7"+ $200
Lampropelma nigerrimum - Sangihe black 6.5" $180
Psalmopoeus irminia - Suntiger 6"+ $150

Preferring not to ship so just local Wilmington NC area for these please and could thus include 12 x 12 x 12 exo terras with a couple of them ($35 each extra) but the striata could really use a bigger enclosure (like she's in now that won't be available).

Thanks,
Mike

T'z_and_more_T'z

3 Year Member
Hey bud, saw the Lampropelma nigerrimum female, if you do decide to ship lmk, I'm in King william va. unfortunately I just lost my 3" girl to a mold issue, so now I'm stuck with a PU male. 804-401-9916 eddie

Maxfisher1985

Slimming back the numbers a bit and these three ladies are for sale:

Poecilotheria striata - Mysore ornamental 7"+ $200
Lampropelma nigerrimum - Sangihe black 6.5" $180
Psalmopoeus irminia - Suntiger 6"+ $150

Preferring not to ship so just local Wilmington NC area for these please and could thus include 12 x 12 x 12 exo terras with a couple of them ($35 each extra) but the striata could really use a bigger enclosure (like she's in now that won't be available).

Thanks,
Mike
I'm interested in your lampropelma nigerrimum could you call or text 314 698 1165