• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula memes

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
GifMeme 27122021143942.gif

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This right here is why I don't post so much. :p
Posting isn't always about answering questions, or answering questions.

I've proactively posted about my experiences in hopes of sharing knowledge of what works for me.

Sometimes I can help others, sometimes I get better feedback or learn something new (usually). There is a wealth if knowledge on here (looks at @Arachnoclown) and there can be some spiciness, too (looks at @Arachnoclown) but I know everyone who is active here means well, or they would not last long.

One thing I've noticed is there is no scathing or roasting of members here with sarcastic responses, guilt, shame or chiding responses - rather no response or the question back "what research have you done?"

Everyone is encouraged to participate, give and take, and enjoy the funny memes (looks at @Arachnoclown)

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Posting isn't always about answering questions, or posting questions. I've proactively posted about my experiences in hopes of sharing knowledge of what works for me.
Sometimes I can help others,.sometimes I get better feedback or learn something. There is a wealth if knowledge on here (looks at @Arachnoclown ) and there can be some spiciness, too (looks at @Arachnoclown ) but I know everyone who is active here means we'll, or they would not last long.

One thing I've noticed is there is no scathing or roasting of members here with sarcastic responses, guilt, shame or chiding responses - rather no response or the question back "what research have you done?"

Everyone is encouraged to participate, give and take, and enjoy the funny memes (looks at @Arachnoclown )
tenor.gif

Latest posts