• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

T. Stirmi pair and amblypygid for sale

shakennostril

3 Year Member
I'm moving in two weeks and unfortunately I can't take my tarantulas with me. I have a massive pair of T. Stirmi goliath birdeaters, the female is about 8 inches and the male is even an inch or two bigger but still immature. I can let the pair go for 300 plus shipping, although if you can pick them up locally I'll throw in their tanks for free.

I also have a gravid female Paraphrynus mexicanus amblypygid that I'll let go for $30 or $15 with the purchase of both birdeaters. Since I'm moving soon if you want these please let me know asap so I can get them out next monday or so we can arrange pick up if you're local. I'm in Los Angeles

-Noah

Pharaoh

3 Year Member
I'm moving in two weeks and unfortunately I can't take my tarantulas with me. I have a massive pair of T. Stirmi goliath birdeaters, the female is about 8 inches and the male is even an inch or two bigger but still immature. I can let the pair go for 300 plus shipping, although if you can pick them up locally I'll throw in their tanks for free.

I also have a gravid female Paraphrynus mexicanus amblypygid that I'll let go for $30 or $15 with the purchase of both birdeaters. Since I'm moving soon if you want these please let me know asap so I can get them out next monday or so we can arrange pick up if you're local. I'm in Los Angeles

-Noah

-Noah

Hey,I tried to send a private message I'm not Sure if it worked..I'm in LA as well
Send me pics, and I'd like to know thier temperment, I have Brazilian black and whites ,Parayabanas and I know the Goliaths are usually mean but some are "less mean" lol how are yours,Thanks

Latest posts