• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sling vial question

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I've been giving my LP sling water (droplets) every other day but I was wondering with a vial this size, how does everyone else manage moisture/humidity - specific to this species, of course

LP Sling in vial.jpg

Should I pop the cap off for a day and rubber band some mesh or fabric over the top to let it breathe/dry a bit?

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I've been giving my LP sling water (droplets) every other day but I was wondering with a vial this size, how does everyone else manage moisture/humidity - specific to this species, of course

View attachment 45289

Should I pop the cap off for a day and rubber band some mesh or fabric over the top to let it breathe/dry a bit?
Just give it a couple drops of water on the moss every other day. Tarantulas dont need much air and slings are usually not out in the open at this age in the wild. Your enclosure looks perfect for that little guy.