• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Poecilotheria Group

GPC

Hi all, I’m selling several Pokies from my collection at what I think are pretty competitive prices. I have the following :

1.1 P. metallica $300 mature male and female

1.0 P. regalis $100 (MM)

0.0.2 P. ornata (Indiana Sales Only) $300
One of these ornatas is quite large (6-7” dls easy).

Prices exclude shipping cost. If you want the group and you live in Indiana the price is $500 plus shipping. Email for pics or with questions. Thanks!

Maxfisher1985

Hi all, I’m selling several Pokies from my collection at what I think are pretty competitive prices. I have the following :

1.0 P. regalis $100 (MM)

Prices exclude shipping cost. If you want the group and you live in Indiana the price is $500 plus shipping. Email for pics or with questions. Thanks!
I'll take your Metallica pair text or call 314 698 1165 for payment and shipping please

Sheist

1.0 P. regalis $100 (MM)

Do you still have both ornata?

Maxfisher1985

1.0 P. regalis $100 (MM)

I'll be interested in the Metallica pair in a few weeks if you still have them.