• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

October

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I visited our LPS yesterday and was apprehensive in getting the T due to its thin legs, it does not look healthy. It was a juvy already and almost 4" dls. I think I will wait and enjoy my Tartar for the time being. :D

Allthingsterrarium

3 Year Member
I visited our LPS yesterday and was apprehensive in getting the T due to its thin legs, it does not look healthy. It was a juvy already and almost 4" dls. I think I will wait and enjoy my Tartar for the time being. :D

Yeah, if it's a juvenile and it has thin legs that's probably not a good sign. He might just need a little water though.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's why I don't buy from pet stores. There are a number of reputable breeders online depending on your location. Not only do they take better care of their spiders, but they are more knowledgeable about what they're selling.