• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New here

qpzdhqp

Hey I’m Zack my tarantula is Yautja an avi avi pink toe not sure if female or a male and I also just today ordered a GBB and I’m very excited for it to arrive super excited about getting into having tarantulas going to grow the collection for sure

Attachments

• IMG_4761.jpeg
    IMG_4761.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4765.jpeg
    IMG_4765.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4759.jpeg
    IMG_4759.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4643.jpeg
    IMG_4643.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello Zack, welcome to the forum. Would I be correct is guess you are into gaming, with having a T called Yautja?

I am not a gamer myself. I'm much more intellectual. Hence, my T's having names like Bob the builder. Thomas the Tank engine & Dora the explorer.

qpzdhqp

Hello Zack, welcome to the forum. Would I be correct is guess you are into gaming, with having a T called Yautja?

I am not a gamer myself. I'm much more intellectual. Hence, my T's having names like Bob the builder. Thomas the Tank engine & Dora the explorer.
Hey how’s it going and I game here and there manly racing games like forza horizon but it’s Yautja after the predator that’s the alien species name and after feeding the pink toe it’s a perfect name lol

Latest posts