• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My G. Pulchra is home!

Taylynn

3 Year Member
My very first tarantula has made it to me safe and sound. I don't know the gender yet, but for the sake of conversation, I'm saying "she" because saying "it" feels so impersonal and after unpacking her, I'm completely in love. :D Male or female, I will be happy. I have a brazilian black tarantula. *lol*

I was so nervous to unpack her, but both of us did great. She was very relaxed when I got her unrolled, and she walked right off into her cup like "ok, I'm home!"

And everyone in the house just adores her. She is so fuzzy and cute and little. *sigh* I'm going to going stare at her some more .

(btw it will be Ellie for a female, or Gomez for a male. So currently, its Ellie. Here she is.)
10151206_10154072606980220_4023870050306601398_n.jpg

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
"She"looks great. I am so glad she traveled well. I do worry so with every one i ship out. She got a very good home and a caring provider. :)

Latest posts