• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My first mail order T's. A great success.

Jesse254

3 Year Member
I hesitantly ordered 2 t's from the for sale section and received them today. They were expertly packaged and arrived in great shape. Thanks Genny (toogledoo)

This is what I received:

1 of these
3-3 1/2" P. cancerides female (Haitian Brown)

2 of these
1 1/4" L. difficilis unsexed(Fiery Red BE)

My first slings. Excited about watching them grow.

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
You won't be disappointed. P. cancerides are great, with a comically bad attitude. Last time I rehoused mine she flipped onto her back throwing threat poses. Then begrudgingly walked into her new enclosure kicking hairs in-between steps.

Jesse254

3 Year Member
You won't be disappointed. P. cancerides are great, with a comically bad attitude. Last time I rehoused mine she flipped onto her back throwing threat poses. Then begrudgingly walked into her new enclosure kicking hairs in-between steps.

She had a bit of an attitude when I was unwrapping her and putting her in her new enclosure. I just sat her on her shelf and left her alone and watched from across the room while she explored.

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
Mines been hidden for a molt for a few weeks now. She shoved the molt out of her burrow but haven't gotten to see her yet. The growth with each molt is astounding.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I placed my first order online yesterday let's hope my little Brazilian black sling reaches me alive tomorrow.fingers crossed..
Sym