• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

LP does not like to eat teeth…

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
68C21932-D0CE-45FE-ABCC-EF08F09999B7.jpeg

Last edited:

Nurse Ratchet

Oh my goodness. That is both disturbing and kind of awesome. I don't think I could do it. I take it that's food for the one that had a bad molt? If I ever have a T in need of help, I'm driving it to your house. You're amazing! Hope your baby continues to thrive. It is definitely in the best hands!

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Oh my goodness. That is both disturbing and kind of awesome. I don't think I could do it. I take it that's food for the one that had a bad molt? If I ever have a T in need of help, I'm driving it to your house. You're amazing! Hope your baby continues to thrive. It is definitely in the best hands!
Thank you for the kind words but these are the rests from my LP. I bought a mouse for the T. stirmi that needs to replace her leg to help speed up the process and give her some extra nutriments but as I was there I also got one for my L. parahybana. My LP molted about 3-4 months ago and tried to eat my male the last time I paired them, so I wanted to make sure she wouldn't be hungry when I'll introduce him to her again this weekend ;)
P.S: As you can see she was indeed very hungry, in comparison the stirmi hate only half of her mouse.