• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. Leaving the Hobbie all available

Stat

3 Year Member
Lasiodora parahybana sub adult female Phormingochilus sp. rufus sling Pamphobeteus cambridgei sling Aphonopelma chalcodes sub adult female Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens sling Cyripagopus lividum sling Theraposa stirmi jeuv male

Prices can be discussed in PM I will be attending the Doncaster reptile show so am happy to exchange here.

Kind Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

Stat

3 Year Member
Nope updated list below
Lasiodora parahybana adult female (Sold)
Phormingochilus sp. rufus sling Aphonopelma chalcodes sub adult female Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens sling Cyripagopus lividum sling
Theraposa stirmi jeuv male
Psalmopoeus cambridgei

Prices can be discussed in PM I will be attending the Doncaster reptile show in November. So am happy to exchange there.

kingcobra

Lasiodora parahybana sub adult female Phormingochilus sp. rufus sling Pamphobeteus cambridgei sling Aphonopelma chalcodes sub adult female Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens sling Cyripagopus lividum sling Theraposa stirmi jeuv male

Prices can be discussed in PM I will be attending the Doncaster reptile show so am happy to exchange here.

Kind Regards,
Do you still have the Aphonopelma Chalcodes female ? And can you post via rmsd next day ? Usually about £7-9 , please pm with pics and price if so.

Stat

3 Year Member
As it is the this weekend I am able to take any of the above including a Theraposa Stirmi male he is around 5inches with me for people to collect. If interested in any of the above please drop me a pm or message on here.