• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US L. parahybana adult female

McRon

Confirmed female adult Brazilian salmon pink birdeater( Lasiodora parahybana). 6.5 inches and she still has a lot to grow. 150$ but willing to negotiate. I would prefer to meet locally in the DMV, but willing to ship.

LAG on overnight only- send pictures of DOA 2 hours upon arrival. The cost of shipping will not be reimbursed. All sales are final. Shipping charges are based on location.

PayPal - Cash app - Cash is expected for meet ups

Feel free to ask questions or for more pictures

Attachments

• IMG_2490.jpeg
    IMG_2490.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2040.jpeg
    IMG_2040.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:

McRon

Confirmed female adult Brazilian salmon pink birdeater( Lasiodora parahybana). 6” inches and she still has a lot to grow. 100$ but willing to negotiate. I would prefer to meet locally in the DMV, but willing to ship.

LAG on overnight only- send pictures of DOA 2 hours upon arrival. The cost of shipping will not be reimbursed. All sales are final. Shipping charges are based on location.

TSpider-Fan

3 Year Member
I will take her, but I live in CO. Would you be willing to ship her? I receive most of my T's through Fedex at Walgreens, in Falcon CO. Address is 7392 McLaughlin Rd Falcon, CO 80831. My home address is 9580 Pomeroy Court Peyton CO 80831. I can use Zelle for payment, not sure if I'm set up for Paypal cash app.

TSpider-Fan

3 Year Member
Confirmed female adult Brazilian salmon pink birdeater( Lasiodora parahybana). 6.5 inches and she still has a lot to grow. 150$ but willing to negotiate. I would prefer to meet locally in the DMV, but willing to ship.

Where are you located? I live in Colorado, would you be able to ship to me?