• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

info on Barylestis scutatus

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
okay thank you I appreciate it
Here's the enclosure it's a very simple basic one reason why there's no water dish is because she drinks off the drops on the sides you can if you want decorate it more but I chose this way as it uncomplicates things when doing maintenance for this particular spider
20140923_072516.jpg

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
Yes it's like a huntsman and that is also known as the giant crab spider and then you got your world's deadliest brazilian wandering spider all show the same crab like characteristics and all move fast. huntsman can grow very big I think a species of huntsman has the world's largest leg span 12 to 13 inches but ive never seen that one for sale think there rare but your common huntsman if ever seen for sale I would definitely get one cool wandering spider without the deadly venom

adykay

3 Year Member
Yes it's like a huntsman and that is also known as the giant crab spider and then you got your world's deadliest brazilian wandering spider all show the same crab like characteristics and all move fast. huntsman can grow very big I think a species of huntsman has the world's largest leg span 12 to 13 inches but ive never seen that one for sale think there rare but your common huntsman if ever seen for sale I would definitely get one cool wandering spider without the deadly venom
So the cameroon crab spider is no where near as deadly as a huntsman or Brazilian wondering spider?, and ive never seen one for sale either. The most common spiders for sale are the trap door spiders but theres no way i would get one of those because they are supposed to be extremely aggressive, well so I've been told

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
So the cameroon crab spider is no where near as deadly as a huntsman or Brazilian wondering spider?, and ive never seen one for sale either. The most common spiders for sale are the trap door spiders but theres no way i would get one of those because they are supposed to be extremely aggressive, well so I've been told
The huntsman is the one with the least potent venom

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
Large juvenile is pretty big I think mine has a 4 inch leg span but when there advertise they can be from small to fairly big I bet the are the same ones from the batch of what I have if that's the case they will be pretty big

Latest posts