• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi, everyone!

Annalisa

Annalisa here!Just joined the group. I'm a beginner and I do desperately need your knowledge. Proud mama of a brachipelma.
20230109_200419.jpg
love this little thing

Jeef

3 Year Member
Greetings and welcome aboard!

What species is your little one? I almost wonder if that isn't a T. vagans. Brachypelma vagans was reclassified as Tliltocatl vagans. I'm no expert at that sort of thing!

Annalisa

What species is your little one? I almost wonder if that isn't a T. vagans. Brachypelma vagans was reclassified as Tliltocatl vagans. I'm no expert at that sort of thing!
Thanks!She is a guatemalteca Brachipelma Albopilosum..About to molt right now

Noodlelove

It's so cute that you said that because she looks so much like my little Nicaraguan curly hair which is Tlitlocatl albopilosum. And I am no expert at all. I just love my little ones too.

Jeef

3 Year Member
Doh! My bad! At that hour of the morning (for me) I thought it had a reddish butt.

My T. albo buried itself a couple of months ago and hasn't come out. I raised it up from a sling, and it has been very cool watching it grow. Hope your experience is as fun as mine has been! Here is a picture of mine from September.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_20220820_162935953.jpg
    IMG_20220820_162935953.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20220820_163018486.jpg
    IMG_20220820_163018486.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 4

Annalisa

Doh! My bad! At that hour of the morning (for me) I thought it had a reddish butt.

My T. albo buried itself a couple of months ago and hasn't come out. I raised it up from a sling, and it has been very cool watching it grow. Hope your experience is as fun as mine has been! Here is a picture of mine from September.

Cheers!
So nice my experience is being amazing, sometimes very scary cause I don'tknow what to do, but feeling better now that I'm part of this group. Like, how often you clean the soil?
Thanks!

Latest posts