• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey all

Danilo

3 Year Member
With the cold weather this week and Easter just over a week away the shipping has been delayed .
Will be at least 4 weeks from placing order till I receive but100%agree the spids come first .

Will be a long wait but worth it till they arrive and I have my 8 Vittata to help pass the time :T:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
With the cold weather this week and Easter just over a week away the shipping has been delayed .
Will be at least 4 weeks from placing order till I receive but100%agree the spids come first .

Will be a long wait but worth it till they arrive and I have my 8 Vittata to help pass the time :T:

Ooo, the anticipation will be huge by then. I've got an order going in with spidershop.pl and that will be 2 or 3 weeks before it comes even by courier.

Danilo

3 Year Member
Ooo, the anticipation will be huge by then. I've got an order going in with spidershop.pl and that will be 2 or 3 weeks before it comes even by courier.

Just have to try and time it so I don't miss the post when they get sent now.

I originally paid for the courier but they don't come to my part of Scotland , not surprising really as I literally live in the middle of nowhere ,
So i had to settle for the postage and hope for the best .

Same with spidershop.pl as I wanted some arboreal enclosures but same as above due to my location so going to go with the exo terra instead .

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just have to try and time it so I don't miss the post when they get sent now.

I originally paid for the courier but they don't come to my part of Scotland , not surprising really as I literally live in the middle of nowhere ,
So i had to settle for the postage and hope for the best .

Same with spidershop.pl as I wanted some arboreal enclosures but same as above due to my location so going to go with the exo terra instead .

TSS sell some of the terrariums made by spidershop.pl (http://www.thespidershop.co.uk/terrariums-tanks-c-36_62.html) . They're a bit dearer but still cheaper than ExoTerras

Danilo

3 Year Member
Added a 3.5 cm OBT to my order , hopefully this time next week I should have my T's if there posted this Tuesday which is looking promising.

The vittata have settled nicely ,
I'm keeping the 7 communally and all seem fine and hang out and sleep together in a group.

All 7 are from the same egg sac and around 3-4 cm

Last edited:

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Added a 3.5 cm OBT to my order , hopefully this time next week I should have my T's if there posted this Tuesday which is looking promising.

The vittata have settled nicely ,
I'm keeping the 7 communally and all seem fine and hang out and sleep together in a group.

All 7 are from the same egg sac and around 3-4 cm
How did it all work out?
And pictures of your community would be great!

Danilo

3 Year Member
They've not arrived yet , there coming from Poland and expecting them Wednesday.

Will definitely get some pics of the new arrivals when I'm unpacking them.

Latest posts