• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Had to snap it.

ChazJ

3 Year Member
This was a few weeks ago..it was a particularly hot day, & I walk in my room to see how Gohma was doing, & I sene her drinking water. The way the sun shone & lit my room, & how she looked, I had to take a picture or her.
Gohma.jpg

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Is that a B. smithi? That is so awesome! A few weeks ago I also caught my smithi female drinking and I tried to get a photo but I was too late, she moved. :p Congrats on that great pic! Your girl is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :)

ChazJ

3 Year Member
Is that a B. smithi? That is so awesome! A few weeks ago I also caught my smithi female drinking and I tried to get a photo but I was too late, she moved. :p Congrats on that great pic! Your girl is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :)
Yes! She is a B. Smithi. Thank you so much! When I got her, she was almost ready to molt so her colors didn't show that great, but after she molted, I was stunned by how beautiful she was.
Thank you all for the compliments! I feel so lucky to have a beautiful spider & I always go through the pics on here to see others & their beautiful spiders.

laura916

3 Year Member
Ive had my B. Emilia since early April, she just molted lastnight/this morning for the 1st time since ive had it and ive never caught it drinking water, lol.. i was beginning to think it never has :confused:

Latest posts