• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings from SE-Asia, Philippines

siuoll

3 Year Member
Hello guys, it might be late for my introduction but I'm gonna do it

I'm Louis from Philippines and I'm 15 years old
I own a Brachypelma Albopilosum and planning to own a Grammastola Pulchripies or Brachypelma Smithi

Nice to meet you all and most of all thank you all for your advice and help
It's been a good help from me and my little baby Brachypelma Albopilosum which is 4 inches now. It was 1'5 inches when I got her and I started visiting this forum when I got her. The forum is better place to visit to me than a keepers care sheets to be honest but still I use the method of keepers care sheets.

Once again I thank you all for all of the advice and help.

siuoll

3 Year Member
Hello guys, it might be late for my introduction but I'm gonna do it

I'm Louis from Philippines and I'm 15 years old
I own a Brachypelma Albopilosum and planning to own a Grammastola Pulchripies or Brachypelma Smithi

Nice to meet you all and most of all thank you all for your advice and help
It's been a good help from me and my little baby Brachypelma Albopilosum which is 4 inches now. It was 1'5 inches when I got her and I started visiting this forum when I got her. The forum is better place to visit to me than a keepers care sheets to be honest but still I use the method of keepers care sheets.

Once again I thank you all for all of the advice and help.
Note: I don't actually know her gender but I just assume that she's a female.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Louis and welcome. :)
You certainly picked a great T to start with, B. Albopilosums are adorable.:T:

siuoll

3 Year Member
Welcome! Do you ever encounter the Ts that are native to the Philippines? Orphnaecus philippinus is on my 'want' list :)
Yep, yep. It's very native here in cebu
the Orphanaecus Philippinus sp cebu which all the natives here are scared or they're not so familiar with it. tbh they're very ignorant with these beautiful creatures. So many disappointment especially to my family. They're scared to them :(. The common or native name of the Orphnaecus Philippinus is "singot-singot."

yeahhtrue

3 Year Member
Yep, yep. It's very native here in cebu
the Orphanaecus Philippinus sp cebu which all the natives here are scared or they're not so familiar with it. tbh they're very ignorant with these beautiful creatures. So many disappointment especially to my family. They're scared to them :(. The common or native name of the Orphnaecus Philippinus is "singot-singot."

singot-singot, that's pretty cool. You should take some pictures next time you come across one...I'm sure the forum would love to see these tarantulas in their natural environment.

Latest posts