• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

GBB Upgrade

MattB78

Ey up spider fans,

It's almost time to upgrade my now adult, female GBB.
I've got her a 30x30x45, which is a little large but she is such a poser. Always at the highest point in her current juvenile home.
I plan on having a lot of trailing air plants, such as Spanish moss, to provide protection if she falls. I also kept the horrible background in the hope she webs it all up. She is a very heavy webber!
Obviously this is at the early stages, no plants, water dish yet etc. The substrate rises from 2.5 inch to 7 inch at the back with a steep rise. It's made from Beardie life, dried moss and dry leaf mix. Nice and dry.

Had her on this substrate in a small terrestrial tank since 2 inch, always had aborial tendencies! But she's thrived so far. Now she's 5-6 inch.

Any advice would be great, this is the first time I've rehoused up to Adult. Want to be sure I'm on the right track.

Cheers,
MattView attachment 20220821_164919.jpg