• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Favorite tarantula and why

Dylan Roberts

Mike would have to be P. Irminia ... Would post pictures but don't have any at the moment and she is hiding.
Reason: most beautiful tarantula I own :)

KhoanScart

Brachypelma Boehmei. It is such a stunning and colorful spider that when I finally get one (hopefully soon) it'll amaze anyone that comes over. Don't get me wrong. I love my girls Bianca (A. Seemanni) and Blossom (A. Chalcodes) and I have no doubt they'll turn the heads of any visitors, but there's nothing like a freshly molted Boehmei.

Dylan Roberts

Brachypelma Boehmei. It is such a stunning and colorful spider that when I finally get one (hopefully soon) it'll amaze anyone that comes over. Don't get me wrong. I love my girls Bianca (A. Seemanni) and Blossom (A. Chalcodes) and I have no doubt they'll turn the heads of any visitors, but there's nothing like a freshly molted Boehmei.
My seemanni sorry for bad quality my camera is dead lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20190308_140600.jpg
    IMG_20190308_140600.jpg
    621.4 KB · Views: 26

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My Brachypelma Albopilosum ,shes such a character always comes over when I open her enclosure the cutest thing ever-I love her!:D:T:

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hard question. Either E Campestratus as I was wanting one for a while and finally managed to get one. Or Hommeoma chilensis , I think they are the perfect gateway spider to help anyone with arachnophobia as they're dwarf. Cute and inquisitive, just wish they were more common in the hobby

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Mine would have to be my L.parahybana, she's part of why im hooked. She was the first T I raised from a sling and now the biggest in my collection. After raising her I missed watching the whole growth process and that's why I ended up with so many more.
KIMG1721.jpg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My A. geniculata (Genie). She is just so big, bold and beautiful. Has an attitude when she wants to though....LOL
Selection of photos below. To give you sense of how big she really is, the Male in the LHS of the breeding tank was measured at over 6 inches. It took him 18 minutes to lift her to attempt pairing....ha ha.
20181002_132929.jpg
20151108_183415.jpg
CSC_0023.JPG

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
To give you sense of how big she really is, the Male in the LHS of the breeding tank was measured at over 6 inches. It took him 18 minutes to lift her to attempt pairing....ha ha.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's had drunken nights out and experienced this

Latest posts