• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Does anyone smoke a hookah?

Aracnoenthusiast

3 Year Member
Years ago I smoked a hookah regularly. It was our weekend hang out activity with friends.

Just came across one in a thrift shop. So I cleaned it up and ordered some coals and tobacco.
20240323_175530.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
That's a cool looking one! I haven't done hookah in many years. I used to smoke a tobacco pipe but it's not great for my asthma and with kids around it just doesn't happen.

Lentulus

3 Year Member
We have the lounges here near the bars I used to frequent. Was always curious but as I was typically drinking never wanted to cross streams and get sick. Do you catch a buzz off it? Or does it just taste better than a cigarette?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Tastes a lot better and is a lot mellower tobacco buzz. Of course if you sit there smokin for a while it can become a bit more intense. Again, as far as tobacco will take you

Aracnoenthusiast

3 Year Member
I like it because it doesn't leave your mouth tasting like an ash tray. The tobacco is usually mixed with syrups. So you can get basically any flavor you can imagine. I ordered some blue berry, and some chocolate mint.

Latest posts