• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Custom aquaria UK review

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
Just wanted to share with you my experience with Matthew from Custom aquaria.
A while ago I decided to order myself new custom enclosures for my tarantula shelves to better utilise the space as Exo terra enclosures due to plastic trims just don't fit snug enough
and with limited space it makes it easier to fit one or two extra adult enclosures. lol
I do not like acrylic and plastic enclosures due how easy they scratch so glass al the way fir my adults.
I originally phoned Matthew and shortly after send him an email with enclosure specifications and their number. Communication with him is always easy and faultless. We agreed to start with a partial order of 4 enclosures as I have not ordered from him before and I was very specific in what I want in regards of external dimensions ,vent material,vent locations ,how high my front vent needs to be to be able to fit the amount of substrate I want and enclosure access (I wanted to have access from front but also partial access on top for ease of maintenance and what not and front door to be slightly higher to losk top removable panel in place)
He understood straight away what I needed and managed to manufacture the enclosures exactly as requested. The craftsmanship is very good too.It took him a while longer to get the work done due to other commitments but I was not in a rush and he compensate the wait with free delivery that he paid for.
The real funny thing is that with all my demands and requirements the price was still way cheaper than branded products and they don't need any modifications.
It was a real pleasure to deal with him and can't wait to place my next order.
Below few pictures of individual enclosure and how they look in the setup. Can't wait to get them scaped and movemy spoods in them.
20221129_150105.jpg
20221129_150112.jpg
20221129_150214.jpg
20221129_150316.jpg
20221129_150409.jpg
20221129_150418.jpg
20221129_154202.jpg

Regards Konstantin