• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. Calling All Jumping Spider Fans! ***A few lots!

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
A few lots of jumping spiders:

1) 6 Lot- that includes 2 adult and 4 sub-adult Phidippus audax (Bold Jumping Spiders) $30

2) 8 Lot- of well started, established and beautiful juvenile Phidippus audax. $30

3) 2 Lot- consisting of 1x adult Phidippus adumbratus )noted for their beautiful red abdomen) and 1x suspect adult Menemerus bivittatus (Gray
Wall Jumper) $20

Complete TOS
• Overnight and 2nd Day shipping via Redline Shipping.com (FedEx) or UPS (Brown)
• Not responsible for any shipping/carrier delays under any circumstances
• I reserve the right to delay shipping based on weather/temperature at either my location, your location or carrier route
• LAG applies to both Redline Shipping Overnight and 2 Day and UPS Overnight and 2 Day
• LAG temperature must be between 55-90 at either my location, your location or carrier route
• In the event of a DOA, you must notify me within 4 hours from when the package was received
• Not responsible for any shipping delays, delays resulting in DOA, mis-delivery by carrier or packages lost in transit
• DOA refund only covers cost of animal and does not including shipping fees
Report Edit

Attachments

• Phidippus adumbratus.jpg
    Phidippus adumbratus.jpg
    9.7 MB · Views: 6
  • adult Phidippus audax.jpg
    adult Phidippus audax.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • juvie Phidippus audax.jpg
    juvie Phidippus audax.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 8