• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bast's Photo Thread

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Versi 2:

IMG_0100.JPG

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ooh I love feeding day. Rapture and Tempest had there first big crix yesterday, pair of piggies were delighted. I meant to get some roaches when I dropped Pirate off but totally forgot.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
LOL! All of ours are gluttons, except for Karina...she is very ladylike with her meals. Although I'm pretty sure that she is a he :( The feedings went well today. Salem actually jumped from the side of her enclosure down onto the cricket, it was AWESOME! One of the teeny versi's (Caden is in LOVE with them already and is trying to think of names for both of them) did the somersault snatch and grab lol, the other one still hasn't eaten hers. Jimmy still chooses to run away first and he is currently still watching the cricket from above; I'm pretty sure he'll be moulting soon so not really expecting him to eat it this time (I'm working on getting some pictures of him, but it's hard because of how he blends into the sub). Karina still hasn't caught her cricket, but she is down on her 'hunting spot' on her piece of wood, so I'm sure she'll be enjoying her first meal post moult very soon! We didn't even get to see Chaos attack his meal today, because the cricket just wandered straight into the web tunnel of doom lol. Noelle snatched her meal up right away, as usual and spun herself a little dinner mat :)