• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US A. Chcolades and G. Pulchra

TwinkleToes19

I live near Tallahassee, Florida and I've been wanting to expand my collections with an Arizona Blonde (A. Chcolades) and/or a Brazilian Black (G. Pulchra). I currently don't have a lot of money, but I am not picky when it comes to sex, age, or size of a T.

I live near Tallahassee, Florida and I've been wanting to expand my collections with an Arizona Blonde (A. Chcolades) and/or a Brazilian Black (G. Pulchra). I currently don't have a lot of money, but I am not picky when it comes to sex, age, or size of a T.
Sex, age, and size all play a part in the cost of a T. If you don't have much money then a Arizona blonde sling would be the thing! Shipping overnight typically runs $50.00. I try to save up and buy multiple spiders for this reason as you can get a boat load of slings and shipping is still 50 for the overnight. Just saying brother!

Latest posts