• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A bit late

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Haha. Nice to see a fair few people from the uk here though. When looking on the selling part of this site most are the US :(

So true. UK sellers on here are @Phil and @Tbaby. Both excellent sellers. I've been buying from Phil regularly since joining, I thoroughly recommend him. I haven't bought off Tbaby yet, but I always check out her adverts, nearly ordered once but the sling had been sold before I saw the listing :( they both have review threads in the Reviews section.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Haha. Nice to see a fair few people from the uk here though. When looking on the selling part of this site most are the US :(
@Jess S mentioned in a later post that there are some UK sellers here. Myself and @T-Baby are regular sellers in the UK and we both have fantastic reviews on here as well as (usually) an up to date sales list.

We both advertise on preloved too. I am surprised given the growing UK membership that there isn't that much selling activity on here but I guess the UK just needs to catch up with our US friends.

Anyway, if you are looking for new T's in the UK, just go to the marketplace section. I list under "The Spider House - Phil" and T-Baby usually has an active list as well.

Welcome to this wonderful family and same to @Soulman too :)

DOS1392

@Jess S mentioned in a later post that there are some UK sellers here. Myself and @T-Baby are regular sellers in the UK and we both have fantastic reviews on here as well as (usually) an up to date sales list.

We both advertise on preloved too. I am surprised given the growing UK membership that there isn't that much selling activity on here but I guess the UK just needs to catch up with our US friends.

Anyway, if you are looking for new T's in the UK, just go to the marketplace section. I list under "The Spider House - Phil" and T-Baby usually has an active list as well.

Hi phil, i meant no disrespect, i had already noticed yours and t-babys listings, i just meant it in the difference between how many sellers there are here compared to the US, i hope i have not offended you

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi phil, i meant no disrespect, i had already noticed yours and t-babys listings, i just meant it in the difference between how many sellers there are here compared to the US, i hope i have not offended you
None taken pal
Was just trying to help :)

Soulman

Phil ,thanks looks like I'll be taking notes.