• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 new arrivals

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
These arrived at 1am this morning from spidershop.pl along with my new containers.

Phormictopus sp. full green, Guaba

And a freebie Orphnaecus sp negros, Dewey
That makes more sense.....lol I think you had updated the earlier one today and I assumed this was your new two. As usual if you ASSUME you make an ASS out of U and ME.....lol
That Phormictopus sp. full green is lovely. I am gonna add that to next year's list ha ha.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Congrats on new arrivals:):T:

Thank you.

That makes more sense.....lol I think you had updated the earlier one today and I assumed this was your new two. As usual if you ASSUME you make an ASS out of U and ME.....lol
That Phormictopus sp. full green is lovely. I am gonna add that to next year's list ha ha.

I'd rehoused the others at the same time as I did these so I can understand the confusion :confused:.
I'm thrilled with the full green, I didn't expect so much colour so soon. It was supposed to be 1st instar but I suspect it might be 2nd.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank you.

I'd rehoused the others at the same time as I did these so I can understand the confusion :confused:.
I'm thrilled with the full green, I didn't expect so much colour so soon. It was supposed to be 1st instar but I suspect it might be 2nd.
I agree. Unless it is gonna be a real biggie. ....lol Usually not much colour 1st instar. My Chilobrachys sp electric blue was basically a beige walking egg when I got it. Moulted last week and now dark grey and webbed for fun when there was nothing before.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats, i love my phormictopus sp full green, they have a great appertite and gain lots of size between molts.
You got any pics of these? I am interested in this one and looking to add to my collection.

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
835f7abab8f13d2346d3d8fa5e2cbef1.jpg

This is mine post molt, under the right light they look fantastic, sort of metallic green shimmer to them. Photos dont do them justice to be honest.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I agree. Unless it is gonna be a real biggie. ....lol Usually not much colour 1st instar. My Chilobrachys sp electric blue was basically a beige walking egg when I got it. Moulted last week and now dark grey and webbed for fun when there was nothing before.

I think they get to about 8".

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
Thank you.

Wow. Early color bloomer there, huh!!!!!
It's nice to get freebies, also!!!!!Last couple sellers I've bought from, I've got none and the last one, I spent quite a bit for 2 slings and kinda expected something, lol.
Congrats. Nice choice

Latest posts