• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Your opinion: the most beautiful T species?

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
#1 Brachypelma smithi
20210120_182106.jpg

#2 Poecilotheria ornata
20180611_185347.jpg

#3 Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
20181011_175537.jpg

timc

3 Year Member
G. pulchra in person is stunning. The black really pops. Between the size, stocky body and the blacker than black it’s really a sight to behold.

C. Versicolor just floors me, sling or adult.

And the OBT. That’s the spider I first really fell in love with and I will always be amazed nature made that creature. The colors, the patterns, It’s not an animal I can get tired of looking at. It seriously makes me happy every time I see it.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
G. pulchra in person is stunning. The black really pops. Between the size, stocky body and the blacker than black it’s really a sight to behold.

C. Versicolor just floors me, sling or adult.

And the OBT. That’s the spider I first really fell in love with and I will always be amazed nature made that creature. The colors, the patterns, It’s not an animal I can get tired of looking at. It seriously makes me happy every time I see it.

I have to agree with you on the Grammostola pulchra and the Pterinochilus murinus and I'll add Cyriocosmus elegans

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hard to limit to 3.

My Cyriopagopus albostriatus is stunning, as is my Monocentropus balfouri. For the third, do I go for one of the Grammostola's or a Brachypelma, the versicolor, or something else?