• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

yaaay. new T's

paolo escoto

3 Year Member
i finally got those T's i mentioned from the thread i made. yaaaay. except for the P. regalis. i changed my mind. :D got these 2 T's with free enclosures! :D

5 inch female B. Boehmei
IMG-20130427-01119.jpg

2 inch B. emilia. :D

IMG-20130427-01120.jpg

maybe next week i'll take his GBB. hehe.

paolo escoto

3 Year Member
Both are beautiful, i have a B. Amilia too

thanks. i'm already inlove with them. <3 how's your emilia? mine runs fast! she escaped two times when i placed a hide in her enclosure. lol. my Boehmei is like a rock. she doesn't move. i've tried touching her abdomen and front legs but still no reaction. :)

laura916

3 Year Member
Mines being a brat. Hasn't been out of its hide in 3 days. I did mess with the substrate it used to barricade itself and when I did it poked 2 legs out like saying "ya I'm alive, now leave" lol so I quickly did. Haha.

Attachments

• IMG_20130421_164612-1.jpg
    IMG_20130421_164612-1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 7

paolo escoto

3 Year Member
she's cute. haha did you completely destroy the barricade? lol. what i do is i just flatten the barricade a bit with my forceps and shed some light on the small "peep hole". :p but i don't do it that much because my T's often block up their hides in the morning and destroy it in the night and explore the enclo. weird huh?

laura916

3 Year Member
Thank you and No I didnt destroy it completely, lol.. just smashed down the top a tiny bit til she stuck her legs out. I felt bad doing that too because of how much time was spent building it. But no, there's hardly any damage done.

paolo escoto

3 Year Member
Hope you do get that one as well. Your boehmei sounds really chilled.

i can only get one more. :( i'm also thinking about the GBB. what do you recommend? GBB or P. lugardi? haha i want something "handleable". lol.
yep. she's chill. i've tried handling her but i really get no reactions. :)) so i just give up and leave her be.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't know anything about either of them species Ive never owned either sorry I can't help you. I still have not been to the new shop near me but I Will at some point next month as they are the only place I know that stock dubai roaches plus I Will be wanting more ts soon. Ive got 25 now, may as well be 30.....

paolo escoto

3 Year Member
i handled my boehmi today. and got haired twice while i was taking her out of the enclo. so i wore gloves. she's really calm and docile. but i won't be handling her anymore because the hairs itch like hell. but not as bad as my N. chromatus' hairs.

Latest posts