• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US WTS scorpions and roaches

Gromgrom

Normal list (excludes shipping)

SCORPIONS
Centruroides sculpturatus
-- 0.0.10 - mixed instars from 3i-5i, $5 each
Leiurus quinquestriatus
-- 0.0.50 - 3i-4i cb 20 ea, 2 for 35, 5 for 85, 10 for 150, 20 for 270, etc
Parabuthus schlechteri
-- 0.0.5 - subadults (4-5i) $40 each
Parabuthus transvaalicus
-- 0.0.80 - 2i $20 ea, 2 for 35, 5 for 85, 10 for 150, 20 for 270, etc)

****ROACHES
Orange head roaches
-- 20 mixed subadults and adults $25 shipped usps
Lobster roaches
-- 75 mixed $20 shipped usps
Pallid roaches
Ivory roaches
-- 25 mixed $20 shipped usps
---

Shipping
This cost varies by your location, weather, and the day we choose to ship. These price ranges are meant to reflect the most commonly quoted pricing via ShipYourReptiles .com
10-20 3 Day FedEx Ground
15-30 2 Day FedEx Ground
35-60 1 Day FedEx Air, comes with LAG

---

Extra Info
All specimens are cb unless otherwise stated. I require a minimum order value of 25 before shipping! I do not ship outside the lower 48.

My Reviews:

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=207115

---

Trading:
All specimen listed below will need pictures prior to shipment, except for the lateralis. I'm open to entertaining other offers, these ones I'm looking for in particular and might trade heavily for

****roaches;
Blatta lateralis

Centipedes:

Tarantulas:
Mature male Monocentropus balfouri - a fresh unused one only

Scorpions:
Mature male and female Parabuthus maximus (if wild caught, will requires photos and videos of condition, time spent in captivity, and who it was bought from)

--------

TOS
Arkansas *NEW*
unfortunately, USFWS has lobbied to pass a new law to prohibit venomous sales in the states. as a result, I will no longer be shipping Scorpions and tarantulas to that state

Sexing
All inverts are considered unsexed if the sex is not stated. If it turns out the specimen I sent you was not the sex it was advertised for whatever reason, you may be entitled to a partial refund or exchange.

Shipping policy
I AM NOT responsible for carrier delay/error. This WILL violate my TOS for LAG as stated above. Note, I will make exceptions for surprises and my own mistakes. I'm very forgiving and generally go above and beyond to make things right even when you don't get LAG if I feel I've made a mistake.

Payment Policy
I accept Paypal. Cash can be used for local pick up at a reptile show.

Live Arrival Guarantee
I will offer live arrival guarantee (LAG) on all of my Next Day (1 day) shipments. If you request specific special needs for the package, want me to ship in weather I deem unsuitable, or the carrier does not deliver before the estimated day of arrival, LAG will be null and void.

Dead On Arrival DOA policy
For DOA, the following criteria must be met: you must contact me within 1 hour, you must have signed for the package at first delivery attempt (if applicable), you must keep all the packing materials and contents in case I need verification for potential foul play, and I require picture verification. Once all conditions are met I will refund or attempt to replace the lost individual(s).

Refund or Replacement Policy
If all of the requirements for a dead or injured specimen are met, I will offer a refund or replacement for the animal that both parties can agree upon.

General Refusal policy
I have the right to refuse to do business or communicate with anyone at my discretion.

Trade Policy
You ship first if you have under 5 reviews on Arachnoboards or any of the invert feedback groups. In the case of a DOA on my end, I will attempt to replace the invert at my cost, if that is not possible, we can work out new terms to the trade and send a different specimen(s). If all else fails, you'll get a payout equal to the cost of the specimen needing replaced. This trade policy does not apply to trades for feeder insects.

"Old" specimen: *NEW* I will honor LAG within the time period above, but note there are no guarantees on longevity of the specimen. As with everything, use your discretion.

Gromgrom

new list

SCORPIONS
Androctonus australis
-- 0.0.2 - 4i $20 each
Brotheas gervasii
-- 0.0.6 - 4-6i subadults/juvis all 6 for $210
Centruroides sculpturatus
-- 0.0.9 - mixed instars from 3i-5i, $5 each
Leiurus quinquestriatus
-- 0.0.5 , 3-4i $20 each or take all 5 for 80$
Opisthacanthus madagascariensis
-- 0.1.0 - adult female proven breeder $25
Parabuthus schlechteri
Parabuthus transvaalicus
-- 0.0.49 - 2i $20 ea, 2 for 35, 5 for 85, 10 for 150, 20 for 270, etc)

****ROACHES
Lobster roaches
Pallid roaches
Ivory roaches
-- 25 mixed $25 shipped usps
Oriental roaches
-- 25 mixed $35 shipped usps
Giant cave roaches
-- 3 adults $9 shipped

---
Misc
Roach Barrier (for climbing roaches like lobsters and pallid roaches)
-- 2oz $2
-- 4oz $3
---------------------

Gromgrom

SCORPIONS
Brotheas gervasii
Parabuthus schlechteri
Parabuthus transvaalicus

****ROACHES
Lobster roaches
Pallid roaches
Ivory roaches
Oriental roaches
Porcelain roach colony (small)
---
Misc
-- 2oz $2
-- 4oz $3.5
---------------------

Shipping
This cost varies by your location, weather, and the day we choose to ship. These price ranges are meant to reflect the most commonly quoted pricing via ShipYourReptiles .com
10-20 3 Day FedEx Ground
15-30 2 Day FedEx Ground
35-60 1 Day FedEx Air, comes with LAG

---

Extra Info
All specimens are cb unless otherwise stated. I require a minimum order value of 25 before shipping! I do not ship outside the lower 48.

My Reviews:

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=207115

---

Trading:
All specimen listed below will need pictures prior to shipment, except for the lateralis. I'm open to entertaining other offers, these ones I'm looking for in particular and might trade heavily for

****roaches;
Blatta lateralis

Tarantulas:
Mature male Monocentropus balfouri - a fresh unused one only

Scorpions:
Mature male and female Parabuthus maximus (if wild caught, will requires photos and videos of condition, time spent in captivity, and who it was bought from)

--------

TOS
Arkansas *NEW*
unfortunately, USFWS has lobbied to pass a new law to prohibit venomous sales in the states. as a result, I will no longer be shipping Scorpions and tarantulas to that state

Sexing
All inverts are considered unsexed if the sex is not stated. If it turns out the specimen I sent you was not the sex it was advertised for whatever reason, you may be entitled to a partial refund or exchange.

Shipping policy
I AM NOT responsible for carrier delay/error. This WILL violate my TOS for LAG as stated above. Note, I will make exceptions for surprises and my own mistakes. I'm very forgiving and generally go above and beyond to make things right even when you don't get LAG if I feel I've made a mistake.

Payment Policy
I accept Paypal. Cash can be used for local pick up at a reptile show.

Live Arrival Guarantee
I will offer live arrival guarantee (LAG) on all of my Next Day (1 day) shipments. If you request specific special needs for the package, want me to ship in weather I deem unsuitable, or the carrier does not deliver before the estimated day of arrival, LAG will be null and void.

Dead On Arrival DOA policy
For DOA, the following criteria must be met: you must contact me within 1 hour, you must have signed for the package at first delivery attempt (if applicable), you must keep all the packing materials and contents in case I need verification for potential foul play, and I require picture verification. Once all conditions are met I will refund or attempt to replace the lost individual(s).

Refund or Replacement Policy
If all of the requirements for a dead or injured specimen are met, I will offer a refund or replacement for the animal that both parties can agree upon.

General Refusal policy
I have the right to refuse to do business or communicate with anyone at my discretion.

Trade Policy
You ship first if you have under 5 reviews on Arachnoboards or any of the invert feedback groups. In the case of a DOA on my end, I will attempt to replace the invert at my cost, if that is not possible, we can work out new terms to the trade and send a different specimen(s). If all else fails, you'll get a payout equal to the cost of the specimen needing replaced. This trade policy does not apply to trades for feeder insects.

"Old" specimen: *NEW* I will honor LAG within the time period above, but note there are no guarantees on longevity of the specimen. As with everything, use your discretion.

Gromgrom

SCORPIONS
Brotheas gervasii
Parabuthus schlechteri
Parabuthus transvaalicus

****ROACHES
Lobster roaches
Pallid roaches
Ivory roaches
Oriental roaches
Porcelain roach colony (small)
---
Misc
-- 2oz $2
-- 4oz $3.5
---------------------

Gromgrom

SCORPIONS
Brotheas gervasii
-- 0.0.6 - 4-6i subadults/juvis all 6 for $210 (These are sold as a group only due to their rarity)
Parabuthus schlechteri
Parabuthus transvaalicus
-- 0.0.39 - 3i $20 ea, 2 for 35, 5 for 85, 10 for 150, 20 for 270, etc)

****ROACHES
Lobster roaches
Pallid roaches
Ivory roaches
Oriental roaches

Latest posts