• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US WTB penultimate male and adult female Aphonos

MBullock

3 Year Member
Looking for a penultimate-sized male A. marxi (approx. 3.5-4"), and an adult female A. vorhiesi (should be around 3"). I'll take care of everything, you just give me your paypal.

You will be emailed some stickers- 'Live animal -x3', contents: 'Harmless tarantula -x1' and the FedEx shipping sticker.

You will also be provided with a list of the closest FedEx shipping centers that accept live animals. If they ask you if you're certified, tell them "I'm using a shipping service that has certification" I, of course, will pay the shipping costs, so dont worry about that. It will be FedEx priority overnight. You will need to bring the box to a shipping center at the specified date or else it will be rejected.

I will need your Email, phone number, name, address, zip code to complete the form.

TOS- I get LAG (live animal guarantee), I will provide an unboxing video to provide proof of DOA or injured specimen. If you miss the shipping date on the sticker you agree to refund me the shipping price, you will NOT be required to refund shipping for DOA.

You wont have to fill anything out, all you have to do is pack it, print and tape the stickers and simply drop it off at shipping center, ask for a receipt.

MBullock

3 Year Member
UPDATE- i no longer need the adult female vorhiesi, i just went ahead and caught one myself. still looking for a penultimate sized male A. marxi.

Latest posts