• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

World snake day!!!

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Happy world snake day!!! Especially to all the other snake keepers here on the forum.
20190716_102720.jpeg

nedaK

I wish I was a snake keeper, I really want a western hognose, just a regular one, no morphs. Maybe a Kenyan sand boa as well, it’s funny when you let them dig in sandboxes and they peek their little faces out.

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
@Kaden Alexander you should definitely consider getting one, snakes make great pets and are just overall awesome animals, very misunderstood creatures just like Ts and pitbulls :D I want to get a hognose here in the near future, very cool snakes. Im actually getting another snake in tomorrow, a little spotted python i ordered early this morning already on its way here.

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
@Enn49 it will only be a matter of time for the hognose;) i just found out about the antaresia genus of snakes a few years ago and I've wanted one ever since. I don't see em available too often here in the states but recently found a company that sells them and they had a sale for snake day so figured why not? :D

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Enn49 it will only be a matter of time for the hognose;) i just found out about the antaresia genus of snakes a few years ago and I've wanted one ever since. I don't see em available too often here in the states but recently found a company that sells them and they had a sale for snake day so figured why not? :D

I'm hoping to get a Hoggie soon but it's been a bad year for breeding them over here.
I had a pair of Spotted many years ago and loved them. There's also the Children's Python although I never kept them.

Latest posts