• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Winner of the January 2020 contest

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Congratulations to @Phil for being our runaway winner this month with his stunning picture of a Blue Dart Frog

20200105_163519[1].jpg

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Congratulations Phil. It was a great picture of a beautiful pet. As always it was a tough competition. Between cute dogs, cats etc and an extremely cute kid I had a hard time choosing which one. In the end, I went with what I thought was the best photo overall. Well done Phil.

E

ExMember

How about Best Happy Dance lol. Inspired by Phil's van Damme dancing clip haha

My hamorii juvie would win lol! Everytime I feed it the t climbs onto the edges of it's water dish and happy dances displaying it's worm to the other spiders(???). Eats for a couple of hours then throws the half eaten worm into the water dish!

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
My hamorii juvie would win lol! Everytime I feed it the t climbs onto the edges of it's water dish and happy dances displaying it's worm to the other spiders(???). Eats for a couple of hours then throws the half eaten worm into the water dish!

This I gotta see! :D I love it when they eat by the waterdish & throw the leftovers in. Makes cleaning so much easier. Seems like yours does it with style!!

Hemolymph

3 Year Member
It was just a thought. This site and other tarantula forums cater to other invertebrates. I’ve noticed every time someone shares their “other” invertebrate they can’t compete with a blue spider for the win. Just thought it would be a nice change.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Brilliant! How about a vid of u doing a happy dance to celebrate your runaway victory, a la van Damme hahaha
I wouldn't wish my bad dad dancing on my worst enemy! let alone my spider friends. Get me drunk and then maybe tho, that's usually when I bust my moves...LOL