• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where do you get roaches online in the UK?

Gizalba

3 Year Member
Hi,

I have previously got some roaches from the spider shop but they currently don't seem to have them. I have probably got enough red runners to be going on with for younger Ts as my colony are all quite small at the moment. The red runners seem to be the hardest to find on sale in the UK for some reason, so I am also open to dubias which I have a few of but am running out. I looked at pets at home online, but they don't seem to have great reviews. I have also used
www.exotic-pets.co.uk, however they seemed quite expensive for the amount you got in a pack.

Spiders&Snakes

Hi,

I have previously got some roaches from the spider shop but they currently don't seem to have them. I have probably got enough red runners to be going on with for younger Ts as my colony are all quite small at the moment. The red runners seem to be the hardest to find on sale in the UK for some reason, so I am also open to dubias which I have a few of but am running out. I looked at pets at home online, but they don't seem to have great reviews. I have also used
www.exotic-pets.co.uk, however they seemed quite expensive for the amount you got in a pack.
They just got some new dubias in, at the spider shop last night.

Latest posts